- The goal of coaching is to bring the best out of people and help them grow by empowering them to solve their own problems.
- This starts with Active Listening and requires a 360-degree approach to identify facts, uncover emotions and cultivate awareness of what lies beneath the surface.
- Powerful, open-ended questions can help you further understand the situation without judgment and help your coaches explore the problem and potential paths forward.
- This one-page tool is a sample of our GROW model, resulting in some of the functionality of the tool will not be available.
- The full tool is made available to registered learners in The Coach Approach class.
Register for our Hone Membership class to learn more about the core principles of coaching.